Whether you are looking for birthday cakes or simple cupcakes in Dubai, you will certainly find the best bakery shops here that offer you all kinds of bakery items to satisfy your taste buds to the fullest. It’s not necessary that you get these bakery products in an unhealthy form. You can ask the professionals bakers to cut down the calories and sugar count from the cupcakes or cakes that you want. They will make it accordingly without making them taste any different.
If ordering cupcakes in Dubai from a famous bakery is still not the thing that you want to do, then the recipe of baking a vegan cupcake at home given below can help you in preparing cupcakes that are not just good for your health but delicious to satisfy every sweet tooth.
For the cupcakes:
· 1 cup of milk and a tsp of apple cider vinegar.
· 1 cup of granulated sugar (you can also replace it with honey or applesauce)
· ½ cup of softened butter.
· 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
· 1 & ½ cups of all-purpose flour (unbleached).
· 1& ½ tsp of baking powder and ½ tsp baking soda and a pinch of salt.
For the frosting:
· Half cup of softened butter.
· 2 and half cups of sugar in powdered form (replace it with honey and lemon juice combo if you want to cut down sugar).
· 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Method of preparation
· Start with preheating the oven to 3500 F and line a muffin holder with paper holders.
· Add the milk and vinegar to a measuring cup and set it to curdle.
· Add the softened butter with some non-fat whipped cream to a mixing bowl. To this add vanilla extract and sugar (honey) and beat them until fluffy.
· Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt to the sifter.
· To this add the butter sugar mixture and blend it well making sure that no lumps remain.
· You can also add sprinkles to this mixture and stir it well with a spatula and then add this mixture to the preheated cupcake holder evenly. Then again insert it into oven at 3500F for 20-24 minutes until golden brown.
· For the frosting add softened butter, vanilla extract and powdered sugar or honey and lemon juice combo to the mixing bowl, and mix them until thick and creamy.
· When the cupcakes are cooled after they are baked, frost them carefully and top them with sprinkles.
· Your cupcakes are ready to eat.